Saturday, December 17, 2011

Time on Earth

I heard a message that Mrs. Duggar made for her daughter Jubilee and it made me have a change in thought. She said that she was amazed how quickly her daughter had fulfilled her purpose here on earth and moved into heaven. I love the thought that Angel was brought to me and our family for a reason. I have always thought there was a reason for everything and I even continued to think that when I had my miscarriage, but to think that my little Angel had fulfilled the purpose of life in 18 weeks is a beautiful, comforting thought. Now, I have to figure out exactly what that purpose was. Maybe it was to get me to start something new, to finish something old, to prepare us for a future endeavor. Whatever the purpose Angel had, I am glad and blessed that we had the chance to have Angel in our lives.

I miss our Angel every day and I find it hard to cope with things more often then not; however, I know that deep down Angel was too beautiful for this earth and was needed in Heaven more than on Earth. Angel served the purpose that God gave, it is a beautiful thing to know that my baby was such a hard worker, devoted child, and loving baby. Whether Angel knew it or not, everyone loved, cherished, and blessed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment